We're Getting Married!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Date! <3

On Friday, March 27, I went on my first date!

As some of you may know, some friends and I had planned a date for the Saturday before my 16th birthday (the day before) but mom and I talked and decided that it would be beneficial to my future (and my conscience) if I waited until after my birthday. So I called my date and asked to reschedule, and we did, for the next weekend. But one of the guys caught the flu, so the date was postponed once again.

Finally, I was able to go on a date! It was two couples: my friends Jason and Jasmine (see the previous post), and my date, Ashtin, and me. We ate dinner at Panda Express (Kung Pow! Chicken--yum!) and saw "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage. Very intense movie, with a retarded ending, but overall incredibly good!

The date was a success--and a blast! I love my friends!

This is us waiting in Barnes and Noble for Jason's parents to pick us up:

(Jason is left, Ashtin is behind, Jasmine is front, I am right)

No comments: