We're Getting Married!

Monday, June 13, 2011

ACT, Seminary Graduation and More!

This past weekend has been a crazy one for me. On Saturday, I took the ACT. I feel pretty good about it but we'll see if the scores prove different.
Yesterday, Sunday, I had my seminary graduation (and therefore my "high school graduation"); I also received my Honor Bee, which is an award given to a young woman in my Church who has completed her Young Womanhood Recognition for Personal Progress award plus 40 hours of service and has reread The Book of Mormon; and I was released from my calling as the Laurel Class President (Laurels are the young women 16-18)so that I could enter the Relief Society. My bishop is transferring my records to the Young Singles Adult branch. I'm growing up so fast it's crazy! I don't feel old enough to be in Relief Society.
On another note, I am now registered at the US Embassy in Guangzhou, China. I feel so official.

The picture is me, Sister Laura Bice, and my Bishop, Bishop Hart. Sister Bice and I worked together to achieve our Honor Bee: I am transcribing her autobiography.


No comments: