We're Getting Married!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Latest on Russia

It's been a long time since I last posted, but I thought I should update you all on my latest adventure. If, for some reason, you aren't aware of it, I'm traveling to Moscow, Russia at the end of August to work as a Head Teacher for International Language Programs. It's the same program that took me to China, I've just been promoted. Yay! I recently received my flight itinerary. I fly out from Salt Lake City on August 28th to Houston, Texas, then from Houston to Frankfurt, Germany, and on to Moscow. I completed my first of four days of training today, and it went very well. I'm super excited yet super nervous for this adventure. I can't wait to go international again! Part of me simply wishes it wasn't to a mafia/communist-run country. But, such is my lot in life. Come what may, and love it!

No comments: