We're Getting Married!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 7-Silly Kids



Aurora told me that she likes Flynn; Andy is in love with Kim, and so he wrote his ‘love note’ to Kim, not his parents or grandparents, which I thought was adorable. However, no one really likes Andy, Cinda, or Ariel. I can understand why they don’t like Andy or Cinda, who are both bullies, but I still can’t comprehend why no one likes Ariel. She’s a big sweetheart to me and, without being provoked, isn’t mean to anyone else; they, however, enjoy teasing her until she cries, poor thing.

Kyle came into class mirroring Paris, for some reason that eluded me (besides the fact that they enjoy kissing each other, so this is probably just Kyle’s way of flirting). She was a little annoyed, but seemed to mostly find it amusing. Everyone else thought it was hysterical, and I found it adorable. Those two kill me with their lover’s spats.

Tamera, Aurora, and Jack repeatedly tell me they love me, which is just what I need to hear to make any day better. When I sat Tamera beside me, Jack got all huffy and disappointed because he wanted to sit by me, which I found flattering. As they were coloring their cards, he showed me his: on it, he had written, “I love you Teacher Jillian.” My heart melted; I’m such a sucker for that kid.

I do not look forward to saying goodbye to my students, or even telling them that I’m leaving. The mere thought of it brings me to tears. I especially dread telling Jack—the news will surely break his little heart.

No comments: