We're Getting Married!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

November 20-Snow!

Today, I got all cute for church in my black sheath dress, boots, and floral tights. With my pink hair and positive outlook on life, I was feeling pretty good. I planned on going to lunch like this, but then I looked out the window and guess what? It’s snowing. Well, it’s more like sleet, but apparently there was snow on the ground earlier this morning. It’s so cold, too.

Maren and I had planned on going to the beach for a model shoot and sand if it wasn’t too cold, but, of course, we had to cancel these plans. Usually, cancelled plans bother me, but today…it didn’t. I’m far too thrilled with life to mind.

My life is far too grand, too unbelievably incredible to be mine. Surely this feeling is a sign that I made the right decision to Head Teach.

No comments: